Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank you!

Hello everyone! A big thank you to everyone who was able to make it out for the showing of Kenbe La - Hold On this past Sunday!  What a fantastic way to learn more about Haiti and all the wonderful ways music is working in the lives of the people there.  It was also great to have a conversation with Carolyn Armstrong, one of the film makers, who had some interesting insights on Haiti.




If you were not able to come and would like to learn more about Kenbe La - Hold On.  Please visit http://www.belsonproductions.com/


The event this past Sunday was also the kick-off for my fundraising campaign. Thank you to all those who signed up to be one of my sponsors.  There are still many weeks left to sponsor me!  If you were not able come and would still like to help with my adventures to Haiti please contact me. 


Another event is quickly approaching in August.  Make sure to mark your calendars now for Sunday, August 12 at 7 p.m. for an exciting evening of music!  I will be giving a farewell benefit concert before my year of service in Haiti.  The concert will feature duets and ensemble pieces with many musicians that I have worked with throughout my time in Winchester.  More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment